Walkthrough is in progress. Right now I'm focusing on clearing all of the little sidequests as I go through; later I (or somebody) should do an epic failure run where they let everybody die and see how it affects events down the road. Lue participates in the last fight with Dorgius, and Roca puts in an appearance right before you fight Ilzave, so those events may be significantly different or only slightly so. There may be others as well.Seyser Koze 03:32, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hehe keep up the good work! (I'm busy playing Verita right now, will update Verita-articles after my playthrough). -Afker All hail AliceSoft! 08:17, June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Cancel that; I charged ahead to the end of the game (it only takes a couple hours) and the effect of dead people is minimal. The "ending" to the game is a montage of CGs during the end credits; for each character who either died or got pissed off at you, all you get is a black-and-white image of their character cutout. Seyser Koze 21:00, June 26, 2010 (UTC).
- The CG set at exhentai has a couple of images that I'm still missing. There's a shot of worms erupting from the ground and attacking townspeople, and also what looks like a combat pose for Suri. I think these both might come up if you kill the griffin instead of letting it escape, but I'm not in a position to check.Seyser Koze 17:49, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, found the missing CGs. With any luck the walkthrough will be complete within a couple of updates.Seyser Koze 02:12, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
- All right, the walkthrough and supporting information is pretty much done right now (except for the skills page). I'll probably move on to either Battle Goddess 2 or Princess General next.Seyser Koze 04:35, August 18, 2010 (UTC)